Hosting a Fairtrade Breakfast
There are many great ways to make your Fairtrade Breakfast even better.
- Register your event: e-mail us with the number of people joining your breakfast and your country or go to your country's campaign website below
- Print a Fairtrade Breakfast poster (PDF)
- Ask your guests to bring Fairtrade items
- Share stories about how Fairtrade makes an impact
- Take pictures and post on our Facebook page
Where should you host a Fairtrade Breakfast?
The office, at home, the park, at school, your place of worship, in the canteen or with your club or association.
- Ask your local market if they have promotions for World Fair Trade Day or Fairtrade breakfasts
- Incorporate the theme “Wake up the World”
- Invite a special guest like a celebrity or politician
- Order more information from your national Fairtrade organization. Find your country here.
We need your help to spread the word and wake up the world!
Check out what’s going on in your national campaigns
If you don't find your country in the list below, just register your Fairtrade Breakfast by e-mailing Fairtrade International here.
- Austria - www.fairtrade.at
- Australia & New Zealand - www.fta.org.au
- Belgium - www.fairtradeday.be
- Czech Republic - www.ferovasnidane.cz
- France - www.maxhavelaarfrance.com
- Germany - www.fairtrade-deutschland.de
- Ghana - www.fairtradeafrica.net
- Ireland - www.fairtrade.ie
- Lebanon - www.fairtradelebanon.org
- Malawi - www.fairtradeafrica.net
- Netherlands - www.fairtradegemeenten.nl
- Spain - www.sellocomerciojusto.org
- Switzerland - fairtradebreakfast.ch
- UK - step.fairtrade.org.uk